The BIC Directory contains all Business Identifier Codes (BICs) issued by SWIFT under ISO 9362. It’s an indispensable source for efficient payments preparation and repair.
What issues can you resolve with this directory?
- BIC identification and validation
- Insight in newly added or deleted BIC
- Look-up of an institution’s name, address and contact details
- Research of bank holiday, currencies & country data
What can you find in this directory?
- All BIC-11 codes from ISO-registry (200+ countries), from connected and non-connected financial institutions and corporates, including
- name and address information
- the institution’s participation in national and international payment services reachable through FIN (FIN service codes)
- the institution’s SWIFT user category
- BIC- changes e.g. a BIC status change from non-connected to connected.
- ISO country and currency codes
- Bank holiday information
- Time zones
In which format can you buy this directory?
- Online via our BIC Directory Online (daily updated)
- As a flat file in xml or txt format (with daily and monthly updates)
- downloadable from our download portal,
- using download automation,
- delivered to you over FileAct.
- Via web services APIs,
allowing your applications to retrieve individual data or perform the validation and BIC derivation online, without the need to download and store the data at your premises
- In paper (with quarterly updates)